I Should Be Able to Do a Full Month’s Worth of Posting in February, What With It Being a Shorter Month and All, Right? Right?
Alrighty then. Got a new Minnow sized review up at the sister site. Managed to end January with a post everyday. Didn’t finish the simple first act verison of my RPG Maker game, which is a bummer, but I hope to progress.
Tomorrow is another day. And month. Let’s hope for improvements all around!
Cause we all could use that right now.
from Welltun Cares Presents http://ift.tt/2jthKqf
A few quick thoughts about the above cover:
- I love how Green Arrow has a nice clear view of what’s happening to Batman and seems to be doing nothing. Seems to be is the operative word: he’s no doubt thinking “Do it! Do it!” Tired of being referred to as a lame Batman ripoff, are we?
- The slightest move will kill Batman. Which means Knife Lad there is over doing things a little. Just push the wheelchair around a bit. Perfect crime, no one would ever know. Unless he wants people to know, then never mind.
- Speaking of the slightest move thing, that’s not a lot of bandages for a dude in critical condition. And shoddily put on to boot.
- Wait, wait, wait. Why do they have a guy who can die at the slightest move in a wheelchair?
- Green Lantern gets listed on the side, but doesn’t appear on the cover, winning him this week’s “Least Respected Super Hero Since Aquaman award.”
- Seriously? Why is Batman in a wheelchair? I can buy still in his costume, if the slightest move could kill him. But a wheelchair? Really?
- I also love how Black Canary is hushing the two guys. Imagine the possible continuation of this conversation. “Even the slightest sound could do him in!” “Then why are we whispering at the door? And why is the door open?” “…Shut up, Robin.” “GOD! I’M GOING TO HAVE TO GO IN AND KILL THAT FLYING RODENT MYSELF, AREN’T I?!” “Oliver!”
- Actually, I know for a fact Green Arrow isn’t looking into the room; he’s too busy staring at Black Canary’s chest. In fact, he doesn’t realize he’s in a hospital at all. He wouldn’t be able to resist the urge to holler “Hello nurse!” that long
from Welltun Cares Presents http://ift.tt/2jHJgPg
First Power Girl Image of the New Year!, or As It Has Been Said, When In Doubt Put Up a Power Girl Image
Kind of. Sort of.
The woman holding the downed Supergirl is our girl Kara in a less typical union suit. So it is Power Girl.
God I love comics.
I also love this picture. I would not kick at all if they made Kara Superwoman. Instead of Lois Lane. Whom apparently they killed immediately off (don’t worry, they had a spare.)
As for poor Supergirl there… well… at least she wasn’t brought down by mice, right?
from Welltun Cares Presents http://ift.tt/2jCjz2i
As the real world doesn’t care what I want to do, there might be an interruption of service here. Fingers cross it won’t be a major, but there are signs that it could be.
It happens. Entirely too often.
As far as the game goes, I did another cut scene. Hopefully tomorrow I can tell you more about it.
from Welltun Cares Presents http://ift.tt/2k5L4Te
I came across Goblin Stumper awhile back, and find his journal interesting. As he works on his RPG Maker, he blogs about it.
The game he has titled and developing is
GoblinStomper. The link provides his current updates, thus far. You have to start at the bottom of the page and read up, unfortunately. However, as he creates his game, he reviews the core processes. These include storyline, maps, events, switches, and additional outside links for references.
I find it an interesting read, and will probably share his future updates on my site as well, giving him credit.
While working with RPG Maker, he also utilizes Scrivener, a writing software for authors. Check him out.
For the best reference book out there, check out my Utilizing RPG Maker VX Ace Lite book.